This award nomination and two more have been pending since long (I’m a queen at procrastination). Also, I’ve been so inactive for so long but am not being able to come up with any good post ideas. So, this award post comes as my saviour.
Thank you Ashutosh, for nominating me for this award. I’m late at posting this but this, in no way, means that nominations are any less special to me.
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm, a wonderful site dedicated for lazy arses like us who don’t have the time to go through a whole newspaper but don’t want to live under a rock either.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 Things That Motivate Me:
- This might sound like a cliché to most nevertheless it’s true me. The most important thing that motivates me is love. Love in all forms and sizes and ways. Love is what restores my faith in humanity, in the world. In a world where there is so much hate for all baseless reasons, there still prevails true love. Amidst people ready to kill one another, there are people ready to make any sacrifice for people. So, love helps me keep my sanity (whatever is left of that) intact.
- Instagram! Weird? But it’s true. There are such amazing accounts in there like Saloni Chopra, Najiba, Priyanka Paul, that they constantly help me to push myself for the better and makes me see the world in a different light.
- Books. Fiction, non-fiction, all sorts. Since, I was 3, it’s books that made me realise how small a particle in this universe I am but still enough, to make an impact.
3 People That Motivate Me:
Maa, Atu (Grandpa) and Dia (Grandma). They are basically the pillar of strength, as people call it, for me. Wherever I am and wherever I’ll be, it is all because of them.
Of course, there are many more, like few of my friends and my sister but there isn’t one doubt that they take the top 3 positions.
However, a special shoutout to Emma Watson and Harry Styles, two celebs that have influenced me for the better. I’ve given the links to their Wikipedia pages; so if you don’t know about them, check them out!
One Thing I Hope to do to that will Improve the World:
All I really want to do is not lose myself in the way. If we stay true to ourselves and stay as simple and as true as were in our childhood, I think we’ll do the part in this world that we are supposed to do. Too many people get confused by money, religion and fame and in the process, do more harm than good.
Answering my challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
I’m scared people think of me as preachy or boring but really, for me, the meaning of life is quite simple: love. Yes, it is as simple as that. Love yourself, love what you do (which also translates as do what you love), love others and voila! You’ve lived a good life. 🙂
I’m going to nominate 4 WordPress accounts that inspire me and 4 accounts that have recently followed me but I haven’t interacted with them AT ALL (so, this one as a thank you and sorry).